MY NEW BLOG

Please visit my main blog at http://myblog.joyreyes.com See you there!

Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Experiencing New Zealand

I've been wanting to visit New Zealand ever since my college friend moved there. She said there are lots of jobs opportunities and that it's easier to get approved than U.S. We'll have to come up with a huge amount of money though before we can apply. Which is why instead of migrating, The Husband and I decided to just go there for a vacation. I saw some cheap flights to Auckland from DialAFlight site plus some cheap hotel packages starting at £24 a night. I really like checking out DialAFlight.com because they offer a wide variety of cheap flights; affordable hotels, car for rent and other resources that can help anyone plan their dream holidays. I also browsed their New Zealand holidays and couldn't help but be amazed on their packages like The Ultimate Honeymoon, New Zealand and Fiji combined, New Zealand self drive, Completely New Zealand and more. All packages have something to do with water (beach, lagoon), which is just what we're looking for.

1 comments:

Nikola said...

Hi webmaster at lilsandy.blogspot.com.

I am contacting you on behalf of "DialAFlight". I am trying to remove some backlinks pointing to our website. While I understand that you have linked to us in good faith, I would really appreciate your help in removing the link highlighted to enable us to comply with Google’s webmaster guidelines.

Here is the information relating to the links in question…

The website is linked on your website here: http://lilsandy.blogspot.com/2007/11/experiencing-new-zealand.html

Can I ask that you remove the article?
Thanks in advance!

I hope to hear from you soon.