MY NEW BLOG

Please visit my main blog at http://myblog.joyreyes.com See you there!

Friday, November 09, 2007

Excited to the max

Have you seen this?

CHRISTMAS KIDZ KRAZE ‘07
Warehouse, Calle Industria, Libis, Quezon City
December 1-2, 7-9, 14-16, 19-21
9:00 am to 6:00 pm (Saturday and Sunday)
1:00 pm to 6:00 pm (Weekdays and Fridays)
Up to 80% off on branded toys, clothes, and shoes

I just can't tell you exactly how excited I am to go here. It's what I usually look forward to during Christmas, you know. Overcrowded bazaars, Christmas music floating in the air, long list of inaanaks and shopping for their gifts, shopping for our Christmas outfits and of course, the endless sales like the one mentioned above. And if you go to bazaars like the ones in Ayala Alabang, the treat of seeing the Christmas decors of the luxury homes there is enough to make your day.

Unfortunately, The Husband just hates crowds and gets all cranky whenever we visit bazaars or crowded malls. Most of the time, I make him feel guilty by telling him that it's the one thing that I love most. Crowds during holidays bring me back to a certain time when I used to shop with my mom for gifts. So in the end, he'll give in and support me by carrying all the shopping bags when I go Christmas shopping. In return, I buy him something expensive so everybody's happy :D

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow...that makes me even more excited...specialy when I here about Christmas shopping