MY NEW BLOG

Please visit my main blog at http://myblog.joyreyes.com See you there!

Thursday, November 29, 2007

Memories

1. They say elephants never forget. Would you compare your memory to that of an elephant or gnat?
Gnat. Eversince I gave birth, I find it hard to remember the smallest of things. Which is why I have notes on my computer, cellphone, walls.

2. What kinds of things do you find it easy to remember?
Special occassions - birthdays, anniversaries, the dress that I wore on a special day, happy memories

3. What kinds of things do you find it difficult to remember?
Usually the things that The Husband asked me like calling the laundry, calling the bank, find his favorite shorts, etc.

4. How does your short-term memory compare to your long-term memory?
My long term memory is way better. Which is why I can remember what I wore the first time I saw Sherwin and not where I placed his credit card yesterday LOL.

5. How do you commit things to memory? Do you use tricks, songs, images, word associations, or other little mnemonics?
Every memory in my head is filled with songs, smell and most of the time, the weather.

2 comments:

moncler jackets said...

In psychology, memory is an organism's ability to store, retain, and recall information and experiences. Traditional studies of memory began in the fields.

Asics Shoes said...

memories dancing swing dance lindy hop monday night swing.