MY NEW BLOG

Please visit my main blog at http://myblog.joyreyes.com See you there!

Friday, November 09, 2007

How did motherhood change you?

I am more giving, forgiving and understanding. Now I always think about what the other person is feeling before I act. I put myself in somebody else's shoes just to find a different perspective. I cry all the time. I'm emotional. I care more about life, the environment, the government, and the world. I take joy in things that I usually take for granted. I am stronger, braver but somehow more afraid than ever.

Because now, another life depends on whatever I do. Any plans, opinions, acts that I make will affect my daughter if not now, but in the future. My dreams are now her dreams. My life is my daughter.

1 comments:

Asics Shoes said...

Motherhood is an independent comedy film written and directed by Katherine Dieckmann and starring Uma Thurman. It is notable as one of the worst box office flops in Hollywood's history.