MY NEW BLOG

Please visit my main blog at http://myblog.joyreyes.com See you there!

Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Bohol

I just posted a long review of Bohol on my main blog. Please check them out here, here and here. It really was a beautiful place. The Husband even told me that he might have to bump Baguio down to number 2 on our list of places where we'll retire. He liked how simple life is in Bohol and how easy it is to lead a clean, healthy lifestyle. Baguio is now over populated and the crimes are getting prevalent.

Here's a preview of our photos in Bohol.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thats looks like a great place to retire, very quite an dsimple indeed.

Joy said...

hi ellen, yes it is. if we had the money, we'll definitely live there.

stupid of me for forgetting to link them, though.

Anonymous said...

I agree with you both, Bohol is definitely one of the best places to retire because of the environment and the people living there. My dad used to dream of buying a beach house there... relaxing place indeed.