MY NEW BLOG

Please visit my main blog at http://myblog.joyreyes.com See you there!

Monday, November 19, 2007

Back to the real world

We just got back this afternoon which just means I'm now cramming on my paid assignments and tasks from my boss. I wished I didn't have to go home. Bohol was just amazing with all the music and nature surrounding it. People are smiling, singing, dancing almost everywhere you look. It feels like Christmas where strangers seem cheerful and friendly whenever you pass them on the streets. It's way better because you can hear the waves crashing softly on the shores. Oh my, this is the part that I dread most. To want something that I can't have. I know I can't wait to check on my emails but if given the choice, I would love to just stare at the calm sea until the sun goes down.

0 comments: