MY NEW BLOG

Please visit my main blog at http://myblog.joyreyes.com See you there!

Sunday, November 04, 2007

New Look

For me, that is. Sandy was so behaved and cooperative when we were buying groceries this morning that I've decided to have a haircut while she's in a good mood. She watched while I was being shampooed but got bored so The Husband took her to the play area. It's been a year since I had a haircut so I made the most out of my ME time. Sandy wouldn't look at me though when she saw my new bangs. I asked her to kiss me, which she did, but her eyes were still looking away from my face. Guess she needs a little more time to get used to Mommy's look hehe.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

picture pls :D

Joy said...

aheh, nakow, wala naman nagbago. isa pa, wala naman akong kuha, ganun yata pag nanay, taga kuha lang ng photos :D