MY NEW BLOG

Please visit my main blog at http://myblog.joyreyes.com See you there!

Tuesday, November 06, 2007

October Roundup

What books and/or magazines did I read this month?
- Harry Potter 1-7
- Size 14 is not fat either
- Finished eleven minutes

What movies and/or tv shows did I watch this month?
- Chuck and Larry
- Harry Potter Order of the Phoenix
- Heroes
- Phenomenon

What special days did I celebrate and how?
- Halloween

What gifts did I give and/or receive?
- A guitar toy for KD’s birthday
- BJ stuffed toy for Sandy

What illnesses or health concerns did I have?
- Backaches for moi
- Colds (Sandy)
- Allergy attack (The Husband)

What fun things did I do with my friends and/or family?
- Trick or treating
- Shopping sprees with Sandy (I consider this fun because Sandy is such a good girl when I’m shopping that I’m starting to feel like she’s now my shopping buddy)

What new foods, recipes or restaurants did I try this month?
- Spinach Ravioli in Edsa Shang
- Forgot the name but it’s an Indian resto in Rockwell

What special or unusual purchases did I make?
- none

What were this month’s disappointments?
- none, thank God

What were my accomplishments this month?
- lots of paid opps, finished my design projects

0 comments: