MY NEW BLOG

Please visit my main blog at http://myblog.joyreyes.com See you there!

Friday, November 09, 2007

School Girl

Sandy loves to pretend that she goes to school. I'm not sure if this is a sign that she's ready for preschool but seeing how she loves to read, learn her ABCs and numbers makes me want to enroll her already. Here's a photo of her drawing in her magnetic pad while she's in school.



The thing is, she gets bored after sitting for 6-8 minutes. So I'm really having second thoughts whether it's time for her to go. Should we enroll her in a playschool instead? That would be like wasting your money, LOL. I mean, we can always play here or she can go outside to hang out with other kids. But we'll see where the wind blows.

3 comments:

Tiffany said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Preschool is great. It is a chance for them to learn and interact with children there own age. Teachers of this grade know that the children's attention spans are very very short and keep things interesting and moving. They learn through play, singing, dancing, and crafts. I think preschool is great and from what you are saying she is ready.

*sorry about the re-post but my spelling was atrocious and needed corrected. lol

Joy said...

hi tiffany! no worries on the spelling. sometimes our brains are faster than our hands.

thanks for the comment. I do hope the teachers are ready for Sandy LOL