MY NEW BLOG

Please visit my main blog at http://myblog.joyreyes.com See you there!

Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Miss Popular

Sandy receives about two to three kids party invitations a month. We rarely attend them because either the venue is either too far or we're not really close with the parents. Still, it feels good to be invited. I even joke about it to her Papa that Sandy inherited her popularity from my side. The Husband, although a leader, is not the type who mingles with strangers. I, on the other hand, always go home from a party, with two or three "new friends" on my list. Seriously though, I hope Sandy will become a social butterfly when she grows up. It's amazing what she can do if she inherits her parents’ traits - strong leadership and charm.

1 comments:

Asics Shoes said...

what she's putting innocent people through chorus miss popular everything she does is wrong everywhere she goes they'll be looking everywhere she turns