MY NEW BLOG

Please visit my main blog at http://myblog.joyreyes.com See you there!

Sunday, November 11, 2007

Shopping All Day

That's what we've been doing for the last ten hours. Imagine that! And with a toddler in tow! Of course, it helps if you give her ice cream or a lolli when going from shop to shop. Before you accuse me of giving junk to my kid, you should know that it's only her 2nd time to eat a lollipop and she's already what, 2 years old? As for the ice cream, it was just one scoop and she even had to share it with her Papa. Anyway, we've been shopping because our Bohol trip is five days away. We had to buy some floating device, bathing suit, aqua socks, etc for the little girl so she can make the most out of our island getaway. I didn't know why we took that long to shop, perhaps the snacks in between, about four of them, is the reason.

1 comments:

Nike shox clearance said...

Pretty good post. I just stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed reading your blog posts.Any way Ill be subscribing to your feed and I hope you post again soon.