MY NEW BLOG

Please visit my main blog at http://myblog.joyreyes.com See you there!

Friday, November 02, 2007

Getting Old

A meme that I found online.

1. If you could pause your aging process, at what age would you choose do to it? (Meaning you would not live forever, but live for 90 or so years at whatever age you chose).
I would like to live up to 80 so I can see Sandy and her future brother/sister grow up, be successful in their careers and grow old to take care of their children and grandchildren.

2. At what age did you (or will you) consider yourself to be an adult?
When I turned 23 and had to live on my own.

3. What do you think will be your most annoying trait when you’re a senior?
Nothing! I’ll be a very cool grandma.

4. How does your current life compare with where you thought you’d be at this point when you were young?
I’m poorer but happier than I’ve ever thought I would be.

5. When would you like to retire? What do you see yourself doing with your life after retirement?
I’d like to retire when I turn 50 I guess. I’m such a workaholic that I can’t see myself doing nothing at all. Maybe The Husband and I can buy a farm or a place in Batanes and stay there for the rest of our lives. That was our first dream anyway.

0 comments: