MY NEW BLOG

Please visit my main blog at http://myblog.joyreyes.com See you there!

Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Healthy Living

Snagged this from Nice.
1. What is your definition of ‘healthy eating’?
- less junk food like chips, more veggies and right food preparation

2. Do you exercise on a regular basis? What is your favorite form of exercise? Least favorite?
- I used to run everyday either on treadmill or the oval near my office. Now my only exercise is carrying the little girl

3. Do you take vitamin supplements?
- Yes. I take Vitamin C and other nutritional supplements that I get monthly from my sister-in-law.

4. Can you tell that your body is getting older? If so, how?
- I get tired easily and find that I'm sleepy all the time.

5. Would you call yourself healthy?
- I guess, yeah. I don't get sick that often and when I do, which is usually once a year, it lasts for 2-3 days.

0 comments: