MY NEW BLOG

Please visit my main blog at http://myblog.joyreyes.com See you there!

Friday, November 09, 2007

Sleeping in 3s

I'll never have enough of the beds from FurnitureHome.com. Everything in their collection are just beautiful, from Sleigh Bed to Queen Beds, storage beds and canopy beds. But what we really need is a huge bed that can accommodate three grown persons. Sandy, although only 2 years old, is already more than 3 feet tall and has a habit of tossing and turning, waking everyone beside her. King Beds are the only way that the three of us can a have decent sleep together. I feel bad about The Husband sleeping in a folding bed for so long that it's really time to get a new one. There's this platform king bed that I really like from Furniture From Home and just by looking at it, I know it will last us for the next 20 years. Too bad we're married already or else I will definitely add this to our registry.

1 comments:

Jen said...

psst, tagged you here: http://takkijen.blogspot.com/2007/11/good-morning-anybody.html