MY NEW BLOG

Please visit my main blog at http://myblog.joyreyes.com See you there!

Monday, November 05, 2007

Snagging Memes

Snagged from Alpha's blog.

1. Are you good at hiding your feelings?
No. If I'm not whining or gushing with delight, all that I'm feeling will show in my eyes.

2. How can we tell that you’re already irritated?
Oh, you'll know. My eyebrows have a life of their own.

3. How do you treat the person that obviously doesn’t like you?
I ignore them. I don't really care unless I did something to make them dislike me.

4. What usually ruins your mood?
Unplanned events or changing plans at the last minute.

5. Who do you see everyday that you wish you just wouldn’t at all?
None. I work from home so I don't have a choice haha. Nah, I love everyone around me.

6. When was the last time that you had a good cry?
Months ago I think. It's healthy to cry, you know.

7. How often do you shop for clothes?
Like Alpha, not so often. I buy clothes whenever there's a new place that we need to go to and I'll have to see anyone that I know.

8. Who’s your long-time crush?
Gavin Rossdale

9. Someone you just had a crush on?
Brandon Routh

10 . Do you have something that you wish you just don’t?
My ugly teeth!

11. Do you sometimes crave for something that isn’t there?
I won't be human if I say no. Think about cakes, pastry, chocolate, pizza. Or money, clothes, big house, new cars.

12 . Do you wish to live in a faraway land where nobody knows you?
Yeah, sometimes. But it can get awfully lonely, don't you think?

13. Have you kissed a total stranger?
Sadly, no. Haha.

14. What do you want to do at this moment?
Sleep

15 . The worst feeling?
Fear of the unknown

16. How about the best?
The first stages of being in love.

17. Ever given your number to someone you dislike?
Nah.

18. What will you say to the one reading this right now?
This is fun. I just enjoy doing tags in a slum-booky way. Snag it if you like.

19. What/Who do you need right now?
Oh God I need tons - new memory, portable hardisk, vacation, sleep, exercise

20 . Happy with your life?
Oh yes. Very.

0 comments: