MY NEW BLOG

Please visit my main blog at http://myblog.joyreyes.com See you there!

Saturday, November 03, 2007

Yay

My favorite shop, Bayo had a sale this afternoon. I bought myself a nice pair of open-toed, red sandals at half the price. I was actually trying out the red version of my blue-green ballet flats. I loved those ballet flats because they are so soft that I wouldn't mind buying another one in a different color. I was about to purchase them when the girl who was trying out the open-toed sandals decided to hide the sandals so she can come back and buy it. I immediately grabbed them while she wasn't looking and with Sandy's help (can you imagine that? she's shopping with mommy now), we went somewhere to sit so I can try them on. Looks good with my legs if I may say so haha. They actually phased this model out so I was really happy about my purchase.

0 comments: